Our cabin anti-roll bars are tailor-made to suit the specific application of each truck; the roll stiffness, lateral stiffness, and the rubber bushing comfort related behavior are all tuned in accordance with the customers wishes. Long design experience and unique manufacturing allows for optimal light weight solutions to meet challenging packaging constraints, durability and high loads. We currently deliver anti-roll bars to DAF CF and DAF XF and Scania P, G and R cabins.
Features and Benefits
Advantages of KA Cabin Stabilizers:
- State-of-the-art production processes
- Induction hardening on highly loaded torsion bars
- Advanced torsion tube forming process to meet ever increasing weight targets
- High-strength structures that withstands high forces
- Durable and long-lasting rubber bushings, special versions available for increased comfort
- Crash behavior of deformation elements or complete suspensions can be tested in special test rig
Kongsberg Automotive specialists provides in-depth engineering services to customers, enabling them to meet ever tougher targets for the cabin suspension behavior.